- our current opening times can be found here.
- Our rides are open. (Kunibert’s Abenteuer- closed)
- Small world stage from September 12th, 2021 -> closed
- Falconry: from September 12th, 2021 -> only training – no show!
- important: a mouth-nose protection obligation applies to the use of our offers!
- the snack bar, the ice cream stands and the souvenir shop are open.
- dogs are allowed on a leash
Please note the following for your visit: We currently have a limited number of visitors. So make a reservation at https://klotti.de/onlineshop/! Due to the current situation and the general official instructions, the contact details of all visitors must now be recorded. You can specify this when you make your reservation. You are welcome to download the following form and fill it in at home. These must be handed in at the ticket office.
ATTENTION! We only sell the tickets at the entrance after prior reservation! Show your reservation printed out or on your smartphone at the entrance desk!
Detailed information for your visit:
- please do not come to the park as a visitor if you feel sick (body aches, fever or have a cold).
- maintain a minimum distance of 1.5 m
- wash your hands regularly
- keep hands away from the face
- sneeze / cough in armpit
- note the floor markings
- note the signs in the park
- Mouth-nose protection duty in the following areas: entrance area, in the catering trade, in the sanitary facilities, in the souvenir shop, in the falconry, in queues, on the rides
- please disinfect your hands before entering the park.
- Disinfectants are available at many other places in the park.
- Employees check compliance with all safety regulations.
- please avoid accumulations. In our playgrounds in particular, we ask you to pay attention to the minimum distance.